Yozma Accelerator, based on global network and Israel’s *Chutzpah spirit, has launched to foster healthier entrepreneurial culture in Korea. Through a set of distinguished training system and management program, Yozma Accelerator aims to become the best startup supporting platform that facilitates the growth and supports overseas expansion of Korea’s outstanding startup companies.
*Chutzpah spirit: Spirit of not being afraid to fail and always challenging oneself. Chutzpah spirit comes from Israel; it is similar to ‘You can do it’ mentality in Korea.
The connection of the visible and invisible creates the value.
We aim to bring out visible value from invisible ideas and intellectual property rights through our systematic training and management programs and further increase their future value.
Yozma Accelerator is a subsidiary of Israel’s Yozma Group. Equipped with Yozma Group’s experience in NASDAQ listing and widespread network of global investors and business experts, Yozma Accelerator well utilizes private sources of funding including angel club and crowdfunding.
Pre-founders and founders of startup companies and creators selected for Yozma Accelerator will go through the following steps :
※ Overseas expansion program may be replaced to domestic competition festival due to internal changes.
- - Training : Build visible business model from invisible ideas through systemized training.
- - Management program: Accelerate growth of startups at their beginning stage using 3-step Management Solution Toolkit.
- - Consulting service : Provide intense and in-depth consulting service from group of startup experts hand-picked by Yozma Accelerator.
- - Demo Day : Accurately deliver business’s value to investors through well-prepared explanation of the business’s future orientation and potential growth.
- - Networking : Create global network that builds up synergy by fully utilizing Yozma’s well-established business connections.
- - Angel Investment : Help attract angel investment for startups at their beginning stage and simultaneously support their receiving investment for following rounds of funding.